Destined for Stardom ♥
Monday, August 31, 2009 10:57 pm
Happy Teachers' Day!
This year's teachers' day is da bomb yo. Had SOO much fun! :D

Didnt know that we can actually be in sch by 8.30am so Afiqah & I was like, "Are we too early or too late?" Lol, it's 7.50am only lah. Went class & did the last touch up on the teachers' day gifts. Ms Tan came in & I laughed so hard when Sinyi & Afiqah went to pull her & intend help her tie 2 ponytails. Damn funneh lah. Off to parade square for some taiji. Lol. It sounds boring but we actually had fun! Was laughing till we sweat while doing it. Haha.

Went hall for concert, quite okay. The singings were kindda boring. =/ Ended around 11 plus & then rushed back to class. Screamed like crazy in class. Haha! Ate pudding made by Sinyi & went to distribute gifts outside library with all the awesome people. :D Lol at Mr Yew, pointing to the gold-coloured chocolates on the cookies & asked: "Eh this metal metal thing, can eat anot ah?" Funneh lah he.

Saw Mrs Goh next. Chatted awhile & then took photos. She's sooo pretty! :D Ms Robert next. Was jumping up & down when she came out! Passed her gifts & took photos. "Yeaaa, I got a winnie the pooh!" Haha cuteee! Shouted Mr Ang's name & he gave that kind of, "what the..." face. Haha!

Joyce called Ms tan & was like: "Teacher can you come out, got very important thing happen." Ms Tan: "Huh what happen what happen?" She came out, Afiqah & I was pretending to cry. She's like: "Eh what happen!?" I was like: "Happy Teachers' Day!" She crushed me with her hug. LOL. Her facial expressions was like, priceless lah. (: Mr Yee havent forget us. Heh, of course lah. He's like: "2A1(2007) is the best class!" All of us: "Yayyy!" We made hell lot of noise. I bet everyone outside the library hated us. Lol.

Chatted & took photos with Mr Ng, Mr Chin, Mrs Lin & Mr Fernandez before they left. Went staff room to look for the remaining teachers. Called Mdm Radza, she left sch already. ): Wishing her on the phone was funnn. Haha! Sinyi called Ms Neo & again, she left sch. ): We said she have to come back coz we dont think the cookie can last till Wednesday. She's like: "I will eat the cookie even if it's spoilt." So sweet can. >.< Wished her on the phone & she's like: "Thankyouuu!" in a super cute voice. Haha priceless. :D

Parted with all the awesome people & back to yckps with Afiqah. Damn that bloody OM! It's fcuking stupid that all ex-students cant go in unless the teacher they wanted to see fetch them in. Bloody hell. Waited super longgg under the stupid hot sun. Finally, Mdm Dasimah picked up the phone! She came to fetch us & I was so happy that I jumped. Lol. She's still small in size & cute as usual. (: Chatted awhile & Jingkui came. Talked about sch, N levels, stress, plans after N... Took photos & we're all like, taller than her. Lol. Before she left for her meeting, she's like: "Do I have to send you all out?" Me: "YES!!!" Haha!

Today is SOO much fun! Everybody was so aweeesome! :D Pretty much the best teachers' day evahhh! <3

Okay, peektures! Remaining ones are at Facebook. (:

Mrs Goh. A very encouraging teacher & always wearing super HIGH heels! :D

Girl power. <3
MS ROBERT! Best teacher who's super hilarious! <3

Mr Ang. Super hilarious teacher.

MS SERINA TAN BEI LING! <3 Super naggy & kept saying we're bullying her. Lol.

Mr Yee! Heh, he's holding on to the letter & cookie. Lol.

Mr Ng & Mr Chin.

Mrs Lin.

Mr Fernandez.

MDM DASIMAH! <3 I'm taller than her okay, damn you Afiqah!
Yayyy! Love love love! <3


Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams