"Someone asked me a very strange question. They asked: 'Lady Gaga do you have a dick?' I said, Yes I do & it's much bigger than yours." Damn funnehhhhh lah. xD
"Never stop following your dreams & always be yourself. You know what you can tell them when they tell you that you're not right? You tell them that Lady Gaga say to fuck off."
Loveeeee her. So straightforward & so not afraid of being herself. Why cant every artiste be like her? Er no, if that's the case she will not be able to stand out from others. She's so unique that she will go very very far in the business. :D
Moving on to sch stuff. Prelim results are like shit yo. Strange thing is, I dont feel sad AT ALL. Like, I kind of expected this so that's why I felt nothing. But I'm pretty disappointed with my English. Oh well, it's only Prelim. Work double hard for the major one. (:
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.