Singapore is amazingly beautiful during night time, dont cha think so? Heh heh. Lewis Hamilton had to win coz I want him to win! Even though he broke Nicole's heart... Oh well. Get back together okay!
Sound systems had A LOT of problems during last night's show. It make the stars so pissed off & left a bad impression for them. Hope nothing will happen during B & BEP's show. We have to leave a super good impression for them so that they will NOT skip Singapore for their future tours! They have to come back no matter what! I'm demanding for them!!! :D
Still, I cant believe Lindsay Lohan is here. Lol. Singapore now have a little feel of Hollywood huh... Awesome. Gwen Stefani look absolutely stunning! <3
Thank god channel 5 is airing part of the F1 Rocks concert. Cant wait to see B shaking her booty to Single Ladies! Haha!
