Destined for Stardom ♥
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Halfway through.

Papers for this week finally ended. SBQ question for SS is a disaster. Dont understand much & 3 questions for SEQ, I only know how to do one. Good governance or whatever health topic came out which is shocking. Oh well, at least globalisation came out.

English paper one is like shit lah. Stunned the moment I looked at the compo questions. Decided to skip & move on to letter writing which wasnt any easier. I'm prepared for report, speech & formal letter but yet, informal letter came out. So are we considered lucky or unlucky? Anyhoo, didnt manage to use any of the error free I've memorised in the morning for my compo. Danggg it. I hope I dont screw it up. =/ Paper 2 was quite okay except for Passage A which is difficult like hell. Counted the marks for in your own words questions & it makes up a freaking 10 marks!!! Spent like, the remaining one hour just on the summary. =.=

Ate Mega McSpicy today. It's HUGE & I'm bloated after eating.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATIQAH! :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams