Kind of expect that PCD didnt win the best dance choreography for Jai Ho. Lost it to Beyonce which is kind of understandable. She look freaking hot in Single Ladies! :D Bee & Gaga are the big winners of last night's event with 3 moon man! Yayyy. Love both of them so so much. But hey, what's Gaga wearing in here?

Red is hot but, I cant see you Gaga.
Kanye West is a fcuking asshole. Seriously. Taylor Swift won the Best Female Video award & what has it got to do with that ass? Who does he thinks he is to stomp towards the stage to grab the mic from Taylor & said: "I'm sorry Taylor but Beyonce got the best videos of all times." Like wow~ We all know how great Bee is & she doesnt need an award to prove that she's the best. He's making it super awkward for both Taylor & Bee. He posted an apology on his web & it's like a piece of shit! He's an ass he's an ass he's an ass.

Look at his fcuking face & I felt so sorry for Taylor! POOR GIRL! ):
Taylor fcuking deserve that award you ass!
Love how the audience boo-ed at him & gave a standing ovation to Taylor! The best part is when Bee went on stage to receive the Video of the Year award, she invited Taylor back on stage to present her speech! She's so gracious & of course, amazingly talented!

AWWW.. Bee is the hero & simply the best! <3
Cant wait for VMA to be aired on MTV. I'm so gonna scold fcuk whenever I see that ass on TV. Argh!!! He's a jerk! Damn him for hurting a beautifully talented 19-year-old.
Twitter is the coolest thanggg. Love how everyone there is backing up for Taylor & scolding the shit out of that ass.
http://twitter.com/Pink: Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth.
http://twitter.com/katyperry: FUCK U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.
http://twitter.com/therealpickler: Kanye, go grow some f-ing balls bitch! don't mess w/my lil sis!!
Team Taylor all the way yo! <3
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.