Like NOW. Sch is really boring. Thank God there's Sinyi & friends to entertain me in class. (: We're freaking noisy until the teachers cant even stand us. Hahaha! We just get louder everytime they say we're noisy. Lol.
Still have another week of bridging course to go! Damn. Cant wait to go for the Hello Kitty event at Expo with friends & Ms Tan. (: Then BBQ, shopping, movies & everything that can make me go broke. Lol. So excited for MJ's This Is It movie! So gonna watch, it's up for 2 weeks only!!!
Twitter is so freaking annoying now. I have to refresh & re-post a billion times for my tweets to appear. Damn irritated by it. Dammit.
Oh yes! Beyonce postponed her show is Malaysia. Hahaha. Not trying to be mean but then, just because of them she had to change her costumes & performances. Like wth? Aiyah, she might as well cancel it lah. LOL.
Rihanna's new single Russian Roulette is pretty bad ass. Freaking addictive & definitely worth listening. She's back stronger yo!
"And you can see my heart beating. You can see it through my chest. I said I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving. I know that I must pass this test. So just pull the trigger."
The song looks like it is written about the Chris-abusive-asshole-Brown. LOL.
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.