Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, October 16, 2009 11:23 pm
In shock.
I just saw CARRIE UNDERWOOD! Oh Goddd, really unexpected. Didnt really get to see her clearly but from a distance, I can tell that she's really pretty! Simply gorgeous. Come back for a concert, pretty please? (:

Another thang, Beyonce will be filming her "Video Phone" music video together with Lady Gaga!!! OMG, TOGETHER. How awesome is that!? It's gonna be probably the best & coolest video in history. I mean, it includes 2 of the most awesome singer in the music industry. It's gonna be da bomb! Cant wait! (x

Oh, this is really shocking. I just went =O when I read the news. Leona Lewis got attacked right in the face during her autograph session. Oh my, right in the face! I felt really sorry for Leona & my heart goes out to her. She's so sweet & beautiful, how can someone want to attack her? Oh innocent Leona.

To end off this post, I'm happy with the things I bought today! Gee :D Finally got a new pair of shoes & checkered top! Heh heh.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams