Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:52 pm
Idiots.
Went T3 to have dinner last night. My dad suggested that which wasnt a very nice suggestion. The kopitiam was damn packed. So went around finding/waiting for seats with my mum & bro while my dad went to take-away Popeyes.

What will you do if you saw someone waiting for the same seat as you? That brainless girl wanted to "snatch" the seats from us so she waited at the other side of the seats. The family of 4 finished their dinner & was about to leave. That brainless girl left after that but then, one fcuking *insert the country here* girl went infront of me & put her bag down on the seat & said to her friend: "Come let's sit here." I'm like WTF. I stared at her & my bro's like: "We're waiting for this seat." She's like: "How many people sitting here?" & I'm like, I wont even let the seats to you even if it's empty. Fcuking pissed I tell you. Get the fcuk back to your country & ask your government to teach you some manners & be more considerate, bitch.

I just started scolding that bitch like hell after I sat down. What a bitch. Bad day. Anyway, Popeyes wasnt as tasty as what my dad said. He's like: "It's better than KFC" blah blah blah. I tasted it & honestly, KFC is wayyy better. After eating, went Candy Empire & bought $10 worth of candies. :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams