
THIS IS IT BABY! Finally caught it today. The show only need one word to describe it, AWESOME. It's like a mini concert, just that you cant scream or clap. Actually you can. Some people just cheered during the show which kind of surprise me, in a good way. That shows their love for MJ. (:
He's incredible in the show. He can come up with many different ways to make the performance better right on the spot. It's like, 1, 2, 3 & ta-da. His dancing were perfect. He killed every single moves. I wish I could move my feet like he did. I was tapping my feet throughout the whole of "Billie Jean". The video for "Thriller" was fantastic. Freaking cool. I actually had chills when he sang "Earth Song". The world has lost one of the best performers of all time, seriously.
Long live the King.
