LIM SINYI!!! Thanks for being such a greattt table-mate. I will always remember the days where we were laughing too much till our stomach hurts, pissing teachers off, making hell lots of noise, bitching, sleeping in class, shopping & everything. You're probably the first person to make me laugh SOO much. :D
JOANNA CHAN!!! Thanks for being such a good friend for 4 years. I will remember the days where you always listen to me going crazy over Beyonce/PCD/Gaga, forcing me to listen to you talking about DBSK, went shopping at HMV & everything else. Hah! Get-high partner!! :D
To everyone whose face appeared above, YOU ROCKS. Thanks for bringing laughters to my life. My life would be boring without you guys. So, thank you. (:
Those teachers are heroes, right? (:
4th June. Definitely my best memories of 2009. First time & unfortunately maybe the last time watching the dolls live. Buying the tix, counting down the days, joining the queue for standing pen, dashing into the stadium, screaming my lungs out for the dolls, saying goodbye to the dolls, waving like mad to the dolls in the vehicle not knowing if they can see me... I'm gonna remember these moments for life. Thanks for the memories Kim, Nic, Ash & Mel. ♥
I used to seng msg to the dolls on Facebook & Youtube & tweet them all the times. Then decided to do that once in a while after knowing that they wont reply. Lol. But heh, at least I got a reply from Ash. :D Seriously, the dolls are the best. It sounds stupid but these girls did make an impact in my life.
I'm so excited to countdown. Less than 12 hours! Gonna party & stuff lots of food in my mouth. LOL. 2010, here I come! :D
