Destined for Stardom ♥
Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Grammy prediction.
Album of the Year:
Beyonce - I Am... Sasha Fierce.
The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.
Lady Gaga - The Fame.
Dave Matthews - Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King.
Taylor Swift - Fearless.

Both The Fame & Fearless were pretty amazing. But I Am... Sasha Fierce is definitely da bomb. Probably the best album in 2008/2009. Not being bias, but it's really good.

Record of the Year:
Beyonce - Halo.
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling.
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody.
Lady Gaga - Poker Face.
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me.

Hmm... This is a tough one. But I'll go with Bey's song. DUH~

Song of the Year:
Beyonce - Single Ladies.
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me.
Lady Gaga - Poker Face.
Maxwell - Pretty Wings.
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody.

This award have to go to Bey for sure. She make everybody including babies who havent learn how to walk dancing to it. SHE HAVE TO WIN THIS.

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance:
Adele - Hometown Glory.
Beyonce - Halo.
Katy Perry - Hot & Cold.
Pink - Sober.
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me.

Adele is a reallyyy strong competitor. & Taylor might just get lucky again this time. Queen Bey got my vote for sure.

Best Rap Solo Performance:
Drake - Best I Ever Had.
Eminem - Beautiful.
Jay-Z - D.O.A.
Kid Cudi - Day N Night.
Mos Def - Casa Bey.

Eminem or Jay-Z. (Preferred Jay-Z lah duh.)

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration:
Beyonce & Kanye West - Ego.
Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down.
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West - Run This Town.
The Lonely Island & T-Pain - I'm On A Boat.
T.I. & Justin Timberlake - Dead & Gone.

I love Ego but I preferred the version without Kanye. Run This Town is freaking awesome but I'm pretty sure Knock You Down will win.

Super excited for the award day! I think Bey is gonna win big! I hope she score 10/10 eventhough it's hard. But I think she can pull it off. (; It's gonna be a showdown between Bey & Taylor, again. Exciting!!!

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams