I'm really satisfied with my results. I know it's not the best but Holy cow, it's better than I've expected. Was feeling really nervous after I stepped out of my house. Lol. Reached sch & couldnt helped but still feel nervous when Mr Ng talk. Mr Fong came infront of us & shake his head. I'm like: "Why you shake your head?" He: "I'm gonna see all of you next year." Me: "For sec 5?" He: "Ya." Joanna & I nearly scream. Lol.
Finally, time for results. It scare the hell out of me when Ms Tan asked: "Do you think you will pass your Maths?" I'm like: "No?" But I passed! So freaking happy after receiving my results. Extremelyyyyyy happy for my Eng & POA. :D I seriously didnt expect to get that grade.
I'm really thankful to all the teachers for their efforts. Especially Ms Tan, Ms Robert, Mdm Radza & Mr Ang!
Yay! :D
