Destined for Stardom ♥
Monday, January 04, 2010 1:45 pm
Back to sch!
It's the first day of sch & early in the morning, it rained. Bloody hell. The sch sucks for putting sec 5 classes at the 4th level. Everyone including me is like, walking happily thinking they can reach the classroom after walking straight plus a right turn. Who the heck know we have to climb all the way to 4th level again!? Dammit. Some more, the classroom that we are in is really ugly okay. The wall, arrangement of lights & fans... Sucks lah.

Apart from all that, sch was pretty okay today. (: Only get to know our FT. Eh no, it's no longer called FT. It's called Character Coach & Asst Character Coach. LMAO. How stupid is that. From teacher become coach. =.=

Had nasi padang for recess. Everyone got a craving for it. Lol. We have the same recess time as the lower sec & for once, I thought I'm in a primary sch. Reason, the new sch u sucks. It's ugly. Speechless.

Not feeling so excited for sch anymore! Lessons gonna start next week! )x

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams