Spend NYE at Mrs Lin's house. At first it was really awkward. Her house was freaking quiet! Had KFC & pizza for dinner! :D After dinner, played games. Freaking hilarious! Watched SHE's performance while playing. LOL @ Sinyi & I screaming: "You girls are great! Sing more songs please!!!" Hahaha! Moved on to Monopoly. No matter where you stop at, you have to pay money. No fun okay, no fun.
Abel left halfway. Stupid right, left less than 30mins to 2010 she left. =.= Watched TV while waiting for the countdown. Did a 6-people Kallang Wave. Laughed like shit! xD Finally, 10 more secs to 2010... & then Happy New Year!!! :D The fireworks at Marina Bay was really nice. For the first time I'm actually saying that. Better than Taiwan's. (:
Stayed till 1am & then went to Northpoint to buy Starbucks. While walking to MRT station, I told Joanna: "Joanna, Joanna! Take out your phone." She's like: "For what?" & then I told her to press a key so that her wallpaper would appear. Me: "Say Happy New Year to them. LOL. Happy New Year Beyonce!" & she: "Happy New Year Key!" LMAO. It was hilarious like shit. :D
Trained & then shared the cab home. Shouldnt drink Starbucks. I couldnt sleep. =.= Decided to wake up at 4.30am & watch F1 Rocks on channel 5 instead. Beyonce! :D Went to sleep at 6am & I was feeling so damn tired the next day. Eh, at 11am to be exact. ):
Top 5 New Year's resolutions:
1) Meet Beyonce!!! :D If not Gaga/PCD/Fergie/Gwen. (:
2) Grow taller & slim down! xD
3) Learn the guitar.
4) Be more focus on my studies. O level = no joke. Buck up!!
5) Ignore other people's comment. Be more confident about myself.
