"Money and fame can't buy happiness. Ultimately I think happiness is the most important thing in life and I think that once I started to get to know myself more and more I was like, "You know, I don't think that my happiness is within this group right now." I wish that it was different because I love what we do on stage. I love being a Doll, but as far as variables off-stage are concerned - I just couldn't do it anymore."
-Kimberly on PCD.
Kim left. Ash left. Jess left. Mel left too. New PCD = FAIL. I dont care if Nicole was still in the group, but I'm gonna hate the new group for sure. Nicole would definitely do better without the new girls. Anyhoo, cant wait to hear all the new projects from each of the dolls! :D
Kim left. Ash left. Jess left. Mel left too. New PCD = FAIL. I dont care if Nicole was still in the group, but I'm gonna hate the new group for sure. Nicole would definitely do better without the new girls. Anyhoo, cant wait to hear all the new projects from each of the dolls! :D
