I kept going out these few days. On Wed, went Joyce's house. Played blackjack, ate pasta & blackjack again. Won $17.50. :D Yesterday, went Mr Ang's house. Lose money for blackjack & decided to watch TV instead. Watched Home Alone & laughed like shit with Atiqah & Joanna. :D Taking photos was hell hilarious. Mr Ang went to squeeze in with the boys so that everyone will appear in the photo. Lol.
Today, damn freaking tired. Eh no, everyday was damn freaking tired. PE was fun! Played tennis. Learned some skills & Mr Roslan ALWAYS made us laugh like hell. (x Back to class for 3 periods of Chinese. As usual, listen to music & SLEEP. Almost half the class was asleep. That's what we always do during Chinese. Haha.
Meet up with Joanna & Abel at Hougang MRT & trained to Vivo. Bought movie tix & shopped around. I HATE SASA. The shop assistance there sucks I tell you. The tester is for people to test the product right!? They keep showing us face & ask whether we need help. Bloody irritated & went to eat instead. I got robbed. By Long John Silver. Dammit. The fish & chicken is not crispy. The fries, I think there's like, less than 20. It cost a fucking $6 plus. I might as well go eat Subway. Make me sooo mad. >:(
Went Cotton On & bought cardigan & a top. I love Cotton On. (: Walked around & bought Alicia Keys album. Yayyy. Wanted to buy Obsessed DVD but they ran out of stock. Greattt. Went Daiso & finally, bought a corkboard which I always wanted to get since I can remember. Rested awhile, bumped into Atiqah, bought sausages & movie time! 72 Tenants of Prosperities. Awesome cast. Bosco is oh-so-charming. Love the part where Myolie came on set. :D Why must the movie be in Chinese? I wanna hear the original sound lah. =.= So irritating.
Trained home at 8 plus & missed bus. Waited damn freaking longgg for another one. >:( Finally bus came. I hate it when everyone keep pushing as if the bus will run away. Cant they just fucking wait!? Damn that stupid boy, keep pushing me. Bloody heeeell. The world would be so much better if everyone can be more considerate.
Tuition tmr morning. Sigh. ):
