Happy Birthday Shihua! :D
Tuition was bored as hell this morning. Everyone was moodless & really sleepy. Decided to finish the papers as homework instead of finishing it there. Rushed back home to prepare for Shihua's celebration. Had lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market. Probably one of my favourite restaurant. (: Love the food, hella nice.
Parted with Sinyi & off for movie. There's so many movies I wanna watch after watching the previews during the commercial. Nine, Dear John & Date Night. I so wanna watch these. (: Anyway, we watched Valentine's Day. I LOVE THIS MOVIE TO THE MAX. There's hell lots of artiste that I like are in it. Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & Lautner, Jessica Biel...
Basically the storyline is about people celebrating V-day in different ways. AnneH & JenniferG are such sweethearts. I love the both of them. Pretty sad that JessicaA & AshtonK didnt end up together. But then, he got JenniferG in the end so, yeah. (: JessicaA didnt really appear much & that sucks. =/ Both Taylors look stunning together. They should get back together soon. I mean that. Lautner is hella hot & Swifty, too cute. LOL at the part where she was asked to dance. 5, 6, 7, 8. *starts chest popping & some random head rolling* Hell hilarious I tell you. & freaking adorable. Oh, if they get married, they'll both be called Taylor Lautner. How cool is that!? HAHAHA! I love V-Day. So gonna get the disc when it's out. :D
Movie lasted for about 2 hours & then back home for reunion dinner. Now waiting to countdown. Have a great CNY people! :D
