"It's not about how good you are but how good you want to be."
One word to describe the course. Enjoyable. Eventhough the duration was hella long, but I really enjoyed every minute spent at the course. Learned a lot. I mean, A LOT. First day was kind of okay. Trainer Ken was hilarious! He made us laughed like crazy. Trainer Peter was boring. He tried too hard to be funny but he's so not funny. Breakfast, lunch & dinner was bad. We paid $20 for those stupid meals. =.=
Second day, finally got the chance to know who's Dr Ernest. He's hilarious too. The make-your-fingers-grow-longer thing was freaky. I freaked out screaming with Afiqah. Everything was fine until the time hit 5pm plus. Lights out. Dr Ernest kept talking about parents. Tears started rolling down. Cried for about 2 hours, until headache.
Last day, most of the girls came to sch with swollen eyes. Especially Sinyi. Lol. At night, closing ceremony. Ken & Dr Ernest was hella hilarious when they demostrate they ways to hug. Laughed until stomach pain. After that, didnt expect to cry but Dr Ernest make us cry again. & then, saw many people hugging their parents. Cannot control the tears I tell you. Then thanked the teachers & Mr Fong talked. Ended at 10pm & went home straight. Hella tired.
After this course, I'm more clearer of what my goals are. I'm not really convinced into using the methods that they taught us to improve in our studies coz it's pointless. I learned to be more appreciative & thankful about the people & things around me. This course make us learn a lot, think a lot & cry a lot. Motivated, motivated, motivated. (:
"What you see is what you get."
