Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:22 am
Stupid comparisons + Alice In Wonderland.
I was late for sch again this morning. =.= Isnt it scary when you just close your eyes for a sec & then when you wake up, half an hour is already gone? Luckily I never kenna detention. (: So anyway, newspaper collection today was boring & tiring. First, got pissed off by that 2 useless guys who came sch for nothing. I mean, if you dont want to help, then go home lah! Come sch for what!? =.=

Then, after everybody gathers & wait for the truck to come, Mrs Bu & Mrs Goh came & asked why our class collected so little only. Then they started comparing us to other classes. I'm so damn bloody pissed off I tell you. If you really think we aren't as great as them, just keep the fcuking comments to yourself can? Enough is enough. Just how many times must we hear all the comparisons by not one, but tons of teachers? What's the point of comparing!? Bloody hell.

Okay, enough of all the stupid things that happened. After sch, went for lunch with Sinyi. Had McSpicy. :D After that, back home & prepared for movie trip. First to reach PS so went to buy tix first. $14 each tix! Wtf. My jaw nearly dropped I tell you. After Ah-bur, Sinyi & Atiqah arrived, watched Alice In Wonderland 3D! IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME. Apart from the fact that it's my first time watching 3D, the storyline & cast was amazing. The effects are so freaking cool that I have to shut my eyes whenever there's things coming towards the screen. LOL. Oh ya, Anne Hathaway is so beautiful! xD

Was freezing towards the end of the show. Couldnt stop trembling. =/ Shopped around for awhile before heading home. Surprised that I didnt spend much money today. (:

Oh yea, Telephone video is finally out! IT'S BEYOND AWESOME. I love it!! Probably my top fav video now. (: The video is like a mini-movie. Gaga just showed her butt to the whole world in it. Lol. & Beyonce is so freaking cute when she's in the "Pussy Wagon" after bailing out Gaga. "You've been a very bad girl. A very very bad bad girl, Gaga." *starts muching on a sandwich* xD The part where they danced together was awesome awesome awesome. Honey B + Gaga = Terrific collaboration. <3

Another video with B please, Gaga? (:

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams