So basically sch was boring as usual. I hate how tired I am when waking up every morning no matter how early I slept the night before. >:( Bloody hell, the homeworks nowadays are like never ending & teachers are just getting really impatient + demanding. Fuck.
Celebrated Joanna's advanced birthday at LENAS. The fondues was the best! Cheese, chocolate & mushroom.. Loves it. The rest were kind of blah~ But I will go back there again just for the fondue. Lol. Btw, GSS isnt attractive at all. The discounts are like no discount like that. =.= But then again, I still bought quite a lot of things lah. (x & hell yes, I finally got my copy of The Beyonce Experience. I have been waiting for months so you wont understand how I felt when I saw the last copy. Hah. xD
Skipped remedial today with Joanna & Abel. Got caught by Mr Ng while going down the stairs. How fucking unlucky can we get!? He's like, "so I'll see you guys later." Yea right, go to hell. He make me hate Humans SOOO much now! Argh!!! >:(
Anyhoo, cooked pasta for the 3 of us & watched Toy Story 3. It was awesome! So cuteee & I just dont want it to end! )x Watched Knight & Day after that. It was boringgg. Maybe cause I was too tired. The only thing that's nice about it was Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz. xD
Salt & Step Up 3D in my movie list next! :D
